Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome all

In celebration of nothing, I've decided to take it upon myself to build a blog for everyone to enjoy. For some, 4am is the peak of their day so this blog is dedicated to you. Posting comments will remain disabled because its human nature to fight and quite frankly I don't feel like dealing with it. I will try to keep it as fresh and new as possible. The content will be chosen at random dealing with music, technology and everything in between. House music is such a broad category that many don't truly understand. For my enjoyment, we will stay within techno, tech-house, and deep house. If u don't agree with my choices then so be it. I will make changes pending on the popularity of the blog. Who knows, maybe I might allow you animals to post things and communicate with each other and myself. So with all that said, save this page in your favorites, share on facebook and twitter and let the fun begin.